playing with food

8.29.2012

I've got something fun to unveil very soon...but until then, I'll tempt you with some pretty pears and apples

Apple pincushion by Retro Mama

Pear pincushion by Retro Mama

Apple pincushion by Retro Mama

These are the smaller versions of my pear pincushion and apple pincushion patterns, with the larger sized leaves. The apple is made with School Picnic by Sarah Jane and the pear with polka dots by American Jane (out of print, sorry!). I will let you know the moment I find a new polka dot print that is *just* the right shade of green!

I hope you've had a lovely summer (or winter, as the case may be) and that you'll have a fruitful new season of stitching!

12 comments:

  1. You are right! These are sooo pretty! Puts a whole new meaning to "playing with your food"

    Thanks for sharing!
    :) Crysgtelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and well made! They seem very tasty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, I could just eat these delicious photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely Kim. Red and green are my two favourite colours this year - especially apple green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got to get my Apple pattern back out and make a few this September! I'm making my mother a Doxie right now...just ready to stuff her and I love her almost too much to give away! Your patterns are sooooo much fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely fruits, Kim! Thank you for inspiraion!!! If I only had a time.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, be still my heart! i love it all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, I cant wait to see what you've been working on!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I have awarded you the sunshine blog award, take a look at my blog to find out what it is :) http://handmadebyhannahblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, they are really very cute.
    Best regards Gabriella.
    P.S. From italy

    ReplyDelete
  11. LINDOS UM DIA VOU COSTURAR ASSIM.BEIJOS.VALÉRIA.

    ReplyDelete